
Blake did not like to go in the water after the first day. But being the mean parents we are we made him.

Elizabeth caught a few fish, this one is a carp. I think she caught this one with a dough ball. She also caught a few cat fish. Kayla "caught" a fish too because Elizabeth caught it on her pole.

We have an island at Lake Powell we named Dutton Island. Most of it was under water this year. Jared and I had fun jumping off this rock. Elizabeth and Kayla did Ariel shots on the rock. I didn't include Kayla's photo because she way crying because we took E's picture first.

Jared always tries to Slalom but never seems to be able to stay on the one ski. It is really funny watching him face plant into the water. I shouldn't laugh though I can't get up at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment