Zander Kenneth Dutton was born on Monday October 25th 2010 at 4:53pm. He weighed a healthy 8lbs.15oz. and was 21.5" long. The kids were super excited to come and see their new brother. When they arrived Jared asked them to guess how long it took me to push out Zander, the closest to the correct number got to hold him first. Kayla guessed 13 minutes which was the closest to the real 8 minute time. I like Elizabeths 2 minute guess though, wish she would have been right. :)
Thursday, October 28, 2010
Introducing
Zander Kenneth Dutton was born on Monday October 25th 2010 at 4:53pm. He weighed a healthy 8lbs.15oz. and was 21.5" long. The kids were super excited to come and see their new brother. When they arrived Jared asked them to guess how long it took me to push out Zander, the closest to the correct number got to hold him first. Kayla guessed 13 minutes which was the closest to the real 8 minute time. I like Elizabeths 2 minute guess though, wish she would have been right. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
At first I thought it was 13, and I was jealous. 8 minutes?!? I'm super jealous!
He is adorable! We can't wait to meet him on Saturday! Congrats Jenny.
What a cutie! Glad he's here safe and sound. :)
Congratulations!! He is so cute. Glad everything went well.
So cute! Can't wait for this weekend!
Ah all the pictures are so cute! You have four wonderful kids Jenny!
Ditto to Bridgit.
they are all so cute! christmas is going to be baby-crazy!
Seriously-- He is so adorable. Love these pictures!! And your Halloween pumpkins are pretty impressive. We haven't tried Jared's approach but I've seen some cool stuff like it online. So glad things are going well for you guys!!
Post a Comment