Tuesday, November 9, 2010

So we decided to get a new camera a month ago (thanks Blake for breaking our last two cameras). These pictures were taken the day we got it. It is hard to believe we were still swimming only a few weeks ago. I just really liked how these pictures turned out and thought I would post them. I also realized that I need to take some pictures of my new baby! He has gone over a week without a new picture.
A little update on Zander and his two week appointment. He weighed 9.2lbs and was 22" long, he is doing good. Now he just needs to learn how to sleep longer than an hour during the night! He knows how to sleep for long periods in the day you would think he would know how to do it at night time! :)



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Rich and Liz Harris said...

We have camera envy. We're still rollin' with the big 5 megapixels...Such gorgeous pictures you're taking. The kids are so, very cute.

tappens said...

great camera! your kids all look so cute! well, elizabeth looks old enough to be called gorgeous though :)

-tori

Clark and Danica said...

Those are adorable pictures! We have the cutest nieces and nephews!