Addison was born May 22nd a little after 8am. She tied Kayla for my heaviest baby weighing in at 9lbs 4oz and was 21 inches long. I was called in for an induction at midnight and things got started around 2 in the morning. The nurse asked if I would like my epidural right after they started the pitocin. Um, yeah. Kind of weird getting an epidural without any pain. Jared and I then talked for a few hours about what to name this new little one and came up with Addison. A few hours later she was ready to be pushed out and was out in 2 pushes. That is the way to do it.
Here they all are. Kayla, Blake, Addison, Elizabeth, and Zander. Zander has been great about the new baby. He loves to rub her head and give her kisses. He can be a little rough but for the most part is very "soft". He had never said the word baby before but by the next day of Addison being home he says it all the time.

5 comments:
Congratulations! She's beautiful!
Yes, she is beautiful.
K, I admit I got a little *twinge* of baby hunger reading this post, which doesn't happen often for me. She's such a sweet baby, and I adore that picture of Zander holding her, he looks so happy!
Congrats! She looks just perfect! All of your kids are so good looking :)
Oh, how sweet!!
Post a Comment