
We headed up to Flag for Christmas this year. This is our year to spend with the Dutton family, but since both families were in town this year we got to spend it with both. We actually stayed with my family this year since Jared's brothers are currently living with his parents until they can sell their Tucson home. The pictures are a little out of order. We woke up early and opened presents at Grandpa and Grandma Harris's house then headed over to the Duttons.

Joey, Jared's brother wrapped some silly string for the nieces to open and in the middle of opening presents a big silly string attack was launched. It made quite a mess, but fun and unexpected.

Elizabeth made this tin soldier in school this year out of a Pringles can. It turned out great. She also made me a stiching of an apple.

The girls of course got a ton of high school musical dolls this year. I only got them one set of each doll, which was really hard for me to do. Everytime I would go to the store there would be another one on clearance but I would have to tell myslef, "How many of these dolls do these kids really need?" So I would put them down and not buy them. Yay go me.

Blake got some actual boy toys cars, trains, and blocks. Now he wont have to play with dolls and tea sets anymore.

This is Kayla with her two cousins, Ella and Galey. They played great together. Kayla is still excited for July though when she will get a new baby cousin for her birthday. :)

Here are the pictures at my parents house. My parents went to Disney World a few weeks before Christmas and were able to load up on some great High School Musical merchandise! Towels, journals, games, dolls, and puzzles. We are well stocked.

Here is the cute BYU coed.

Blake loves his Grandpa. He always wants to be held by grandpa. I wish I would have gotten some pictures of Blake and my brother Nick. Nick was the supreme play mate, he would throw Blake all over the place. Im sure when we left Nick took a huge nap because Blake played him hard.

I told you the pictures were out of order. Here are the kids on the stairs waiting to come down Christmas morning. I think this picture is funny because the kids are really happy and ready to go and Jared looks like he needs to go back to sleep. We had a great time. Blake acutally slept all night long this trip, at least I think he did, if he didn't I didn't hear him. :) Now we are back home and school has already been going on for a whole week. It has been tough to get back in to our rhythm of waking up early and doing homework. We are still trying to find a house after a year of searching and hope to actually have one by the time Christmas rolls around next year. We will see. Happy 2009 everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment