
Jared got drawn for 6B bull this year which is in Sycamore Canyon. Since we were headed up to Flag to see Jared's brother Mac come home from his mission he thought we should hike down to Winter Cabin in Sycamore Canyon. It is about an hour drive out of Flagstaff on a dirt road.

The hike wasn't too bad getting to the cabin it is hiking out that sucks. :) Oh and we forgot to bring Blake's hiking backpack so Jared and I (mostly Jared especially on the way up) got to hold him for most of the hike.

There is a little Spring just a little ways from the cabin so we hiked down to it so Cleo could get a drink. When we got to the Spring there were a ton of Wasps flying around getting a drink so the girls are telling Jared to hurry and take the picture so they could leave.

Like I said before the hike going up the canyon is pretty tough and with the altitude change it was hard to breath at times but we made it and we were all so happy to sit in the air conditioned truck when we were done. Sitting I think we take for granted, while I am sitting I don't usually think, oh wow this feels so good.... But that day just a little rest of sitting on the ground in the woods for a few minutes was like a gift from heaven. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment