6 Ortega Taco Shells- .63 a piece
2 M&M- 1.50 a piece
4 Chef Michael Dog food bags- .26 a piece
= $8.84
Walgreens
1 Vitamin Lotion
1 Chapstick
2 cream chicken soup
= $1.37
spent $10RR and got back $10RR :)
Safeway
15 Macaroni cheese- .33 a piece
2 milk- 1.37 a piece
6 Dial Hand Soap- free
Febreze Noticable- free
2 Bacon-1.63 each
1 Deli Meat- 1.50
=$13.46
CVS
2 Kashi Cereal- free
2 Neosporin Lip Care- free
=.47 in tax
So I spent a total of $24.14. So awesome! Kayla is so excited that I bought Macaroni and Cheese that she is making it right now all by herself.
5 comments:
Way to save! How do you find the energy to drag yourself to 3 different stores? I can hardly bring myself to go to one.
Good job! It is so rewarding seeing your money go further!
After all the kids had been home ALL week long it was nice to get away and go to 4 different stores. :)
That is seriously amazing. And I am so stoked for your Old Navy score! That's sweet. How does that work?? I'm gonna have to look into it, I guess...
Just go to Oldnavyweekly.com and have a look around and see if you can find any of the coupons hidden. Normally when you see your curser turn into a hand there is something there. Then on Thursday just go to the site every hour or so and hopefully when you do you will see a page saying site refreshing it will be back up in a moment. That means with in the next 10 minutes it will be up so just keep hitting refresh a million times and then when it loads be quick. :) You never know what time they will update, last week was around 4pm the week before 8:30pm.
Post a Comment