So here is what we ended up buying at Old Navy this week.... Kayla got a dress, a pink shirt, and a pair of brown pants. Elizabeth got the plaid skirt and two undershirts. Blake got two shirts, two pairs of pants, and not pictured a tractor trailer toy. I only paid $26!!!
Last week was also our 11th Anniversary and Jared's 30th birthday. Jared and I left the kids with Grandma and Grandpa Dutton and drove to North Scottsdale to stay at the 5 star Fairmont Princess. Wow! It was truly beautiful and romantic, we have never stayed anywhere remotely as nice as this place. After our dinner fiasco last year for our anniversary and paying over $100 for 1 steak! we decided to go to Outback for dinner and get a good dinner for under $50 bucks, it was really yummy.
Jared's birthday was on Sunday and we celebrated with his family at his sister Angie's house. They made homemade chili and cornbread which was really good. We also played poor little black cat and fruit basket tip over. It was a really nice weekend and are so blessed to have family around that we can share our many experiences with.
3 comments:
That's awesome! I love winning stuff. Congrats.
Congratulations on 11 years... that's awesome. It sounds like you really celebrated in style! I'm still in awe of your deal-getting prowess. So many cute outfits for so cheap! Great job!
Lucky! You are one lucky duck!
Post a Comment