Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Elk hunt

If you want to read about Jared's elk hunt, he wrote up a great post on his blog. Just go to Jaredsgarage.blogspot.com

2 comments:

elizabeth said...

Hi jenny,

I have totally been looking for you on facebook and finally saw this on Jared's page. How are you guys doing? We have been thinking a lot about your family lately and hoping things are going well for you. We miss your family over here, but know you are excited to be in your own place. Tell the kids hi.

Elizabeth

Jenny said...

I know I am the only person in the world with out a cell phone or facebook account. Good to hear from you, the other day I accidentally called a boy that walks home with the girls Drew! We really miss the Aspen ward, we feel kind of out in the boonies now all the way near McDowell. :)