Monday, January 31, 2011

So after not posting awhile I was asked to put up some pictures of my little ones. Sometimes I find blogging is like a chore for me,( if you have ever been to my house before you would see how much I hate doing chores.:)) probably why I don't blog very often. So anywho here are a few pictures of the family over the last month. The first few are of Zander who is still not sleeping well in the middle of the night and who at this very moment is screaming at the top of his lungs. I still think he is pretty cute though. :)







Here is a few random pictures of Jared getting a pressure washer for Christmas. I accidentally added these pictures to the blog and thought oh well might as well keep them up. As I am sure most of you already know Jared was really sick this month. Within a few days of the new year Jared ended up getting the flu 10 days later he still was not better and having a fever of 104 we thought hey maybe we should go to the ER. Well a few hours later and and x-ray revealed the problem. Pneumonia in 2/3 of his right lung. He was admitted to the hospital and was released 5 days later! Luckily he is doing much better and is looking forward to his strength coming back.

This past weekend with Jared feeling a lot better he took our three oldest children to the Monster Truck Rally. The kids had a great time! They got to go down in to the pit before the show and meet a few of the drivers and Jared even won T-shirts and hats for the kids by winning a contest of taking out spark plugs the fastest. ( He even did it with his eyes closed! No joke)

Jared is a little obsessed with having us take pictures with duck faces. Here is Blake and Elizabeth satisfying his love of water fowl. :)


Blake is in his super hero phase and is obsessed with all things super hero. His absolute favorite is Batman. Everyday I am instructed to be Robin while he is Batman and we fight bad guys together. I knew there was going to be a Batman truck so I had Blake wear his Batman shirt, he was really excited to go and me the driver until he got there and realized the driver was real, he is really shy.

It sounded like they had a ton of fun and I can't wait to go another time when Zander is a bit older.

5 comments:

Clark and Danica said...

Zander is getting so big! Love the pics of all the kids, so cute!

Ali said...

So glad Jared (and your daughter) are doing better. We've been praying for them every day. Finally, Jake stopped and asked, "Jared who? Dutton? Who is that?" This was after days of praying for him. Thought it was pretty funny.

tappens said...

Wow! I'm glad Jared is doing better. I also had a pneumonia diagnosis, but it was not nearly so exciting. I caught it early so no hospital trip for me. The kids are all adorable :)

bridgit said...

Yay I'm glad you finally put up pictures! Your kids are so cute! I can't wait to see them again.

Rich and Liz Harris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.