Monday, September 14, 2009

New AC Units

When we bought this house we knew one of the first things we would need to replace would be our 22 year old ac units. I got a few quotes and decided I would call one more place to compare prices, glad I did they quoted us 3k less than the other places. We had them installed the next week. Here are a few pics of the replacement.

I thought this picture was fun with our old "large" ac unit in between the two new units.

These are the two old units looking pretty sad getting ready to be hauled away.

Wahoo our new units in place. Thank goodness it was starting to get really hot in the house with out the AC on all day! We spent most of the afternoon in the pool. :) Now bring on lower utility bills.

No comments: